Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dear Zippo
Thread: Dear Zippo
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2006, 07:14 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

Dear Zippo

If you are readig this, I wonder whether you would kindly give us ( me in particular ) an update on massage parlors in Kuala Lumpur, please.

I am thinking of visiting I Yang Male Massage which seems like a sexual massage parlor to me. Would you please also recommend any other massage parlors where masseurs are happy to give extra services with no hesitation, and where you can talk to mamason/manager about each masseur's extra services openly.

When I was in KL in June with sisters I did not have time to try any massage place, but was lucky enough to have time to enjoy saunas. Next month I will be in KL again but on my own for 3 days, so I will have free afternoons to try some massage parlors.

Thanks Zippo.

Other members who also have experience in KL massages, please share your story. Thanks.
Quote |