Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Clevelands Flex info.
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2006, 10:55 AM
Jerry
Cruiser

Cleveland Baths

I've been to the works since the "cubicle glory holes" were added and yes it is a little bit more private. As for STL, we have a Club Baths, the same chain as the other bathhouse in Cleveland... owned by the same group of men....just like all the others, STL's is clean, well kept and often times sexy...but not nearly as hot as the Steamworks...but not many bathhouses are!
Iwas in Cleveland earlier this summer, after Flex was supposed to open in July... so I just went to the Club there and had an excellent time...but it always helps to be the new face, or ass, (which ever way you choose to look at it) in town. I went out Thurs. and Friday nights and was VERY satisfied with the quality and quantity of men I "had" while visiting... The intention was to then head back to Chicago but plans were amended due to a family emergency. I did though have a wonderful time in Cleveland and will most definitely go back. Since my last post it looks like Halloween weekend plans have been amended as well and now it looks more like the weekend of the 10th of November. Luckily I'm fairly versatile... in most every way!
Quote |