Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tell me where to find GLORY HOLES in SAN DIEGO
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2006, 04:58 PM
mangodrivekid2
Cruiser

Thumbs up SpringValley Adult book store use to be hot

They have since remodeled and took out all the glory holes in the booths, But last time I was there I sat between two Glory holes and Had two hard super thick cock a 7" and 8" cut cocks came into my booth thru the holes in the walls, I tried to suck each one, sucking one for seven or eights sucks and them switching to the other cock at the other hole. This got so hot for me that after three trys, I pulled down my pants and just suck one cock all the time and put up my cherry ass up into the next hole , well the second guy got his dick into my cherry hole and went to town, he ram my ass so hard that he almost shove me into the next booth, and I was so fucking hot that I sucked the other guy cock even after he came two and kept sucking his cock till it started to get hard again, there was cum every where and all of us came out with smiles,sticky face and my love hole dripping love juicies, It was so fucking hot.
Quote |