Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dear Zippo
Thread: Dear Zippo
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2006, 01:27 AM
zippo
Cruiser

KL massage

The only KL massage place I go is Arlena 11-2 Jalan Cerapu, off Batu 3 1/4, Jalan Cheras. KL , opposite the Cheras Badminton stadium. You can actually go there by Star LRT and stop at the Maluri station.... Their phone nbr 012-6428996. I prefer this place because they always have a good supply of Thai guys. I have not been there for a while but the last time I was there about more than a month ago, they have Indian guys from India which I think might be of interest to you..
Unfortunately, the mamasan or the guy in charge won't really tell you what the guys can do. He always ask me to negotiate with the guys.
For other massage places, try utopia-asia, they are quite informative. Cheers and hope you enjoy your massage in KL.... as long as you don't expect the same standard as in BKK.
Quote |