Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Generic “ED” Drugs from sites listed on CFS
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2006, 10:54 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

For what it is worth, to my knowledge we've never received a complaint from anyone about any of the online pharmacies we link to for various ED drugs. Knowing the men who visit my site as I think I do, I can assure you we'd have heard had anyone gotten a bogus shipment or lousy service.

We are also members of a webmaster program that tracks online pharmacies, ranking them and pointing out those that are not to be recommended. Unless a pharmacy makes it on their list of recommended pharmacies, we don't list them here.

I personally got ripped off once by an online pharmacist but they were based in the USA and I promptly removed them from our recommendations. That was years ago and since then we've had no complaints logged with us.

Please keep in mind that supporting our advertisers is important for us as it allows us to keep the site free to guys who visit us.

Thanks,
Keith
Quote |