Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Married men preferred 45 - 59
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2006, 05:22 PM
tongue4u
Cruiser

Married men preferred 45 - 59

I am a young looking 60 year old gay male in Hemet, Ca.
I love to tongue fuck, suck balls and eat cock. I swallow. My very favorite thing is to be mouth/throat fucked. Nothing pleases me more than to lay across the bed with my head over the edge while you stand up and throat fuck me as I look up at your balls swinging over my eyes. WOW...my sticky pre cum oozes. Another thing I like is you pushing your dick backwards between your legs so that I can lick your asshole and suck your cock in one fell swoop.....Lick...suck..lick..suck..lick..suck.. No reciprocation is necessary but I am willing to play if that's what you want. No money talk. This is pure pleasure for you and for me. I host. I am very discreet. I have a very quiet clean place.
I love to service married men on a regular basis. Married men usually know what they want and how they want it and they are good deep throat fuckers cuz they know how to fuck good.
However I don't refuse singles and I do every form of oral.
I am retired so I can usually accomodate you any time during the day. The working guys start coming in around 4:30 p.m. Most of them don't want group sex since they want to remain anonymous.
So e-mail me to set up your time. If you like what you get, keep coming back. My mouth is your cum bucket.
Quote |