Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy... again
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2006, 09:35 AM
Gaijin

Balanced Unbiased Comments

Pleasurable encounters do happen at NB (and GC). Grant you, not all the time. In fact, probably less often than the reports we do read about here seem to portray.

However, I would have to concur with Icon513, my fellow moderator on CFS.

When one is alone in these bars, the chances of more than just simple flirtation occurring increases. Other factors include any of the following (and more):

1. The combination of the customers present at the time
2. The mix of the staff working that day
3. The amount of drinks flowing
4. The length of time it has been between being offed

I have been visiting NB since the time of loin cloths, first as an annual visitor from Japan and now a bit more regularly since moving to BKK over 4 years ago. I have seen the tame and the wild. Have been lucky to be a participant in both. Over the years I have also established friendships with both past and present staff and could vouch for many of the stories related here.

What is written on the Internet should always be read with a critical eye. People should be able to report both opinions and facts, being sure to clearly differentiate between the two. However, maintaining courtesy and respect towards one another should always be at the forefront. Lord knows that the world could use more courtesy and respect.
Quote |