Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SEX- ...in the woods
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2006, 11:34 AM
georgiaboy
Cruiser

SEX- ...in the woods

It's becomming the best place in the south, to hang out nude and meet new different people. This place is not only just a place to fuck around, but a place to meet in fellowship with other members. I have never gone there lately and not come back home with a smile on my face. You don't have to wonder the trails to see or do anything. More and more bi type guys are beginning to show up here (all types). If you know the people there and don't try to be slick or discreet, then they will open up to you and the options are endless as to what you can do. Just not in the roads, by the pool & clubhouse, or the shower houses. Those are off limits to play. Happy camping! And just sitting at your campsite naked IS VERY REWARDING. Take it from me! MEMBERSHIPS ARE REQUIRED!
If you think gays, lesbians and bisexuals choose their sexual orientation, ask yourself when you chose yours. If you are heterosexual did you wake one morning and decide that you were going to fall in love with someone of the opposite sex? Did you decide that you would be attracted to the opposite sex? Did someone recruit you as a heterosexual? Gays, lesbians and bisexuals do not choose their orientation any more than do heterosexuals. Studies consistently demonstrate that the problems gays face are caused by the attitudes and behaviors of society at large, not by sexual orientation
Quote |