Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dear Zippo
Thread: Dear Zippo
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2006, 10:24 PM
hcmpp
Cruiser

I went to I-Yang last week. Had a photo book to choose boy from - manager not much help with any additional information. I think it is much more of an outcall service. Having chosen boy he was phoned up and took 15 minutes to arrive. The rooms are basic. Was not offered a shower at beginning - but was at the end (but they had run out of soap). Price range from MR40 for massage with his clothes on to MR100 for body to body. Went for that but it was a bit mecahnical and nothing he did was to try and get me more "excited" At end the boy said the massage price included hand job but if I wanted him to suck had to pay him a tip of MR50. Agreed to that and he was good but did not offer himself to me to suck him etc. At end gave him the MR50 and he seemed a bit disappointed.

Did go to Senjakala (sp??) which is more of a SPA and good quality. Plenty of different treatments and they all seem to finish with a "manhood therapy" but that is as far as that goes. - but did not go with expectations of that anyway.
Quote |