Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How is the new airport in Bangkok?
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2006, 10:57 PM
hcmpp
Cruiser

For the public buses etc need to take an airport bus to a separate public transport area just away from main terminal I understand. Yes very confusing. The whole public arrivals area as previous poster has said is a disaster - far too small and as AOT seem to have monopoly on limousine service have touts offering private taxis etc as you arrive. However seems the metered taxi area on lower level (A4 bits of paper stuck up to tell you to go down a level) is better controlled without taxis stopping before the official area trying to pick people up. As at DM is a Bht50 surcharge on having a metered taxi. From Sukhumvit same time and about same metered fare - plus two tolls to pay.

Been through Airport 4 times - I have found immigration to be much quicker each time (not all the desks are visible so if queues at some walk further along). And twice when had baggage it was quick.

On depature - Thai buisiness class check in and passport control very good but lounge far too small - been full every time I have been there.

Lots of constuction workers still around so should be possibilities - will have to just miss lounge completely and look around.
Quote |