Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot Tgirl tonight
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2006, 12:33 PM
dananeels
Cruiser

Where are all the hot older men with nothing but time. Isnt there someone out there that wants a bad girl. I need someone to take control of me. Teach me refined manners, how to be a lady, how to be a girl, how to satisfy her man. I want a man who loves to see me in my hot outfits, someone who slips his hand under my skirt to find my thong, someone who will worship my bottom, tenderly, lovingly. I dont like my clothes ripped off (not unless you buy them). I want a man who prefers a girl that is more of a stripper. I submit to pleasure, not to pain. I guess I just need a man that is big, hard, loves a hot bottom. I want a guy who will show me off. A man who will introduce me to other men. I love the idea of doing a "Bachelors party".

I think I will go out today, maybe in drag maybe not. I think I will wear short shorts and a tank top. I have a cute ass I want the men to see late this afternoon when I go to cathederal city.
Quote |