Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A
Thread: Super A
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2006, 09:38 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Super A

Having panned this dive in the past, I surprised myself on Fri night by climbing the "stairway to Heaven" to check it out again (N.B. only had 4 small boys, CG was busy and with Alex closed it was something of a last resort.)
To my surprise it seemed to have improved from "rancid" to just "dirty sleaze" but was full of boys, had brightened up with a string of coloured fairy lights on stage, and at only 100Bt a beer .....worth a go. I soon had a tall lad showing off his reasonably big stiffy to me and several others trying to get into my pants. I finished up offing a very shy (really!) 20 year old who caught my eye, and passed a very pleasant nite with the little tiger. (One warning, check your change.....they tried to charge me 900Bt for 4 beers and an off fee instead of the 700 Bt it should have been!)
Quote |