Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A
Thread: Super A
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2006, 06:53 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

amazing

Biggles, thanks for the report! I'd also about given up on Super A. I was so bored/disgusted the last time I visited earlier this year (maybe 9 months ago?) that I resolved never to go back.
But...if it's as lively as you say it is, I may change my mind. Glad to hear there is life in that old soi again. After Super Lex closed, and then Alek, I had given up hope.
Around the corner is Solid Bar, which has gotten favorable reviews from many posters, but I've been there 5or 6 times in the past couple of years and have never seen anything in there that I wanted to take home. And that new bar next to it (just to the left) is another bizarrely managed place that leaves me yawning. Golden Cock is another bar that has also puzzled me. I've never seen anything remotely attractive in there.
Bring back good sleaze and cute boys!
Quote |