Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A
Thread: Super A
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2006, 09:33 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Ok guys don’t get too excited! It’s still more sleeze than boy next door, but there were about 12 guys on the night I was there….on the young side and of course all from Issaan, but they are flirtatious and fun even if u don’t want to off them. I actually went 2 nights running…just checked things out the 1st nite…saw this 20 y/o (he wears candy striped knickers) and has a hot little body……and then on the 2nd nite asked the boys who pounced on me to make room for him so I could chat. He was shy but turned out to have a heart of gold and be very loving.

And in as a strange little twist ….remember when u first got pocket digital & camera phones how u would ask the boys to pose for you?....well after we showered and my boyish enthousiasm manifested in a raging hard on, the boy whips out his camera phone and asks if he can take a pic of MY cock!! I nearly wet myself at the thought of how things have changed over the 15 years I’ve been enjoying the poor boys of Issaan!

Just go and have a beer there and see what u think….I’ll be interested to hear.

I have offed quite a few boys from Solid but lately nothing there appeals …..I agree with your comments re the bar next to Solid…..but one of the captains there…a slim 25 y/o boy who hangs at the door to drag you in …has a great smile…is a real boy next door type and used to be a massage boy at the 5th floor X club opposite N.B. that only lasted about 6 months. He gave me a great massage with a very mutual happy ending and is worth offing.

Good hunting….
Quote |