Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my downtown hotel room, Oct. 31 and Nov. 1
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2006, 12:29 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

review on Oct. 31 afterlunch session

Gentlemen:

It is SO GOOD to be back in Chicago.

Today there were five guys who showed up for the LUNCH oral service get-together:

AD (short, trim, cute, unbelievably sexy)
EB (average height, slight accent, terminally sexy)

We spent a good half-hour together; EB didn't completely disrobe because he had to get back to work, but between AD and myself, we gave him as much attention as he could handle. At one point, AD had his cute ass on top of EB's hard cock (in the crack, not penetrating) while I sucked on EB's balls. Eventually, I was rewarded with a sizeable load from EB.

When he was leaving, in walked
MASKEDMAN (taller than average, red hair, big dick)
and
JJ (tall, slim, blond, sexy).

AD helped JJ undress while I sucked off MASKEDMAN for a while. Then MASKEDMAN wanted to watch, and all three of us ganged up on JJ...AD fed him cock while MASKEDMAN serviced JJ's chest and I sucked him to explosion.

JJ left and was replaced by RC (very tall, substantial guy---very very sexy and very nice, too), who stripped down and had all three of us tag-teaming him till he, too, shot a huge load and left.

MASKEDMAN said that he was going to save his load for the afterwork session.

Which left me with AD, who fucked my face till he shot a load almost too big to take.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE AFTERWORK SHIFT.

There's plenty of room, if you want to show up---contact me through the info in the profile.

csm
Quote |