Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bijou Theatre
Thread: Bijou Theatre
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2006, 05:03 PM
bourst
Cruiser

Group

I don't know why more folks don't know about BareJacks. This is a group of guys who meet up in Elk Grove Village in a private apartment for orgies/parties 4 times per month. Twice on Sat nights and twice on Wednesdays. From the Wed parties there is one in the afternoons and one in the evening. To find out more you can go to Yahoo groups and search for BareJack Chicago and sign up. You have to make a reservation in advance and it's $20 per visit but well worth it as a good time is had by all and the cover charge includes food and drinks.
There is a 2nd BareJacks chapter just outside of Lake Geneva, WI. The same idea but this fellow has a single residence home. His home is on a secluded one acre lot and there is a jacuzzi in his back yard. The first time I was there I was sittin on the side of the jacuzzi w/ one guy sucking me and chatting w/ 2 other guys about real estate. What a lot of fun!!! The more you go the more you get to know the others and you can socialize and fool around with like minded guys. Check either group out.
Quote |