Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my downtown hotel room, Oct. 31 and Nov. 1
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2006, 07:51 AM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Thanks, ChicagoBud32, for the post. You're very kind, and I only wish you could be here to join in the fun.

I started to describe the afterworksession yesterday and got interrupted (the best way, by a guy who wanted to be sucked off). So, let me tell you now.

All told, there were ELEVEN guys in attendance:

AJ, short, smooth, hung, and hot;
SK, extremely tall and extremely hung;
WR, tall, furry, well-built, sock fetish;
CY, tall, Latin, furry, thick uncut cock;
AM, Asian, beautiful smooth skin, very muscular;
XA, tall, furry and hung like a horse;
RB, tall, hairy, tanned, handsome;
GR, tall, greying beard, mod. hairy, nice cock;
CR, tall, welll-hung, well-built;
IR, hispanic, beefy, great guy with fat dick;
MASKEDMAN (from the lunch session)

You need to know that I am in a very small hotel room here---and even though not all eleven guys were here at exactly the same time, MOST OF THEM were. So it would be difficult to describe the various combinations and permutations of cocksucking and asseating and making out and chestplay that were going on. One of the truly wonderful thing about these sessions is that two or three guys will "tag-team" one fellow so that he gets all the attention, which permits him to have an intense orgasm. At this group, while I did a lot of sucking, I left most of the climaxing to the other guys at this gathering. No one, however, left this group without having shot a load...and quite a few emails afterwards letting me know that a good time was had by all.

Around 7:30, CB came for some one-on-one service. He's a young, tall, well-built husky guy with thighs like trees and a great cock. It was the first time we've gotten together since the VERY first time two years ago---something always came up and got in the way. That load, I got and enjoyed immensely.

WED. NOV. 1, 8:00 a.m.

I was re-visited by EB, the extremely handsome man from the noon session yesterday. We attempted fucking, but I don't have the ability to get beyond the pain...so I cleaned him up and ate his ass and sucked his wonderful cock to orgasm.

There is still room for the lunchtime and afterwork sessions---the contact info is in the profile. C'mon down!

csm
Quote |