Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my downtown hotel room, Oct. 31 and Nov. 1
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2006, 05:31 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Nov. 1, afterwork

You try explaining it to me. The maxim "feast or famine" probably applies best. Yesterday, the door never stopped knocking for the evening session.

Today, I serviced three wonderful guys one-on-one:

OJ, tall, slim, hispanic, pretty smooth, pretty wild---who let me take my own sweet time in servicing his cock and balls and ass, over and over and over until he exploded in triumph and contentment.

RB, above average height, asian, smooth, hefty curved cock, agin letting me delight in swallowing his sword and licking his orbs, until his put-off but inevitable ending. Amazing

and

CR (from yesterday evening's session), who walked in as RB was walking out. Got naked, stretched his tall and well-filled-out frame out on the bed so that I could orally delight his cock and balls and then, getting him to pull his legs up to his nipples, I ate his ass. We did this whole pattern three times before he gave up his ample ammunition. His nipples were also a delight in this escapade.

So, not the madhouse that happened last night...but immensely satisfying nonetheless. THANK YOU ALL.

csm
Quote |