Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - naugatuck book
Thread: naugatuck book
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2006, 05:31 PM
ctcatcher
Cruiser

Thumbs up So I figured I'll fill ya in

Got there around 2:30 and there were about 4 or 5 guys there. Went into the huge booth and watched the guy next door get hard and then motioned for him to stick it through one of the holes. Nice sized dick and stayed nice and hard, wasn't long before he started moaning, pulled out and shot all over the floor. Bummed but glad I was able to get him off. On to dick number two, nice and uncut (one of my favs) had him blowing his load before one dollar ran out.

Guy number two left the booth and another guy came in, the same guy the entered the store at the same time i did. Good lucking guy in a mets t shirt. Watched him stroke his dick, motioned for him and before I knew it was feasting on a real nice thick piece of meat. His dollar ran out and he wanted to find a booth with no hole to go too, who was I to refuse. Joined him and in know time I was down on my knees sucking down on that real nice thick dick. Broke out the poppers and took him all the way down to the root.

After Mr. thick dick went to another booth with a glory hole to check out who was next door. What a surprise, a real nice 7+ incher with a great curve. Sucked him down for a little while but the curve made it difficult through the glory hole. So he invited me over and dropped to my knees a hit of poppers and that baby was all the way down my throat. Kept at it for a while and from the sounds of things I was doing a good job and sure enough I got my prize.

Well I have to say had a great time, all the guys were clean, decent shape and later 30's early 40's. I'll definetly be back and would like to hook up with Mr curve dick sometime and feel that puppy up my ass.......

So for the long post guys but wanted to share my exploits.....
Quote |