Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in my downtown hotel room, Oct. 31 and Nov. 1
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2006, 10:02 AM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

...THE END OF THE STORY?

Thursday, Nov. 2, 10:00 a.m.

One of my favorite one-on-one emailed me earlier in the week, telling me that he was currently out of town but would like to come over on Thursday morning.

AZ: 5'11", 175#, natural blond, swimmer's build, shaved chest and pubes, incredible gentleman. We've been doing this for a number of years now, so I know what he likes---lots of gentle attention to his excellent nipples; sucking and vigorous licking of his balls; lots of eating of his incredible ass; and, in between all of it, sucking his fine cock. We made it to the third time "around the world" when he announced that he was cumming...and it felt as if he had been saving it up for quite a while.

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH.
Quote |