Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Malaysia Hotel or Pinnacle
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2006, 11:45 AM
wowpow
Cruiser

Ooer! Khun Icon you are a hard man.

Nice to know the reason for the edit and even nicer if that info had been posted. It seems that Mr Sullivan has blocked e-mails on his profile and he may care to open that as he obviously wants some.

Well I am not sure how to measure niceness - though I know I have bucket loads - but I do know about measuring hotel stars being a retired hotel Manager.

I would put the Malaysia as a low/medium 3 star hotel and the Pinnacle as a low end 4 star since they have renovated many of the rooms, the lobby and forecourt.

The measures are not only decor and comfort but services. A two star hotel would not have 24 hour services and may not have a night porter.

But each to his own, these are just the British standards though they seem to have been understood around the world.

I don't know if it's just my luck but I have never seen an attractive boy with a customer at the Malaysia other then in my room. The coffeeshop seems to have overshagged looking moneyboys with farangs and they are eyeing everyone in the room for their next punter.
Quote |