Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any update on Mustang books?
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2006, 02:52 PM
rf90254
Cruiser

The MIDTOWNE SPA, 1350 CLUB, and MELROSE SPA are owned by the same people .... a printable free pass for locker is available from the web site: www.midtowne.com
Hence if you have never been, it won't cost you except for parking.

Then each club offers a 1/2 price rooms day. I went to the 1350 CLUB once on their 1/2 price room day - which are Wednesdays.
At 11am I got the last room available with the 3 guys behind me put into lockers until a room became vacant & cleaned. Place stayed a full-house until I checked out at 2:20pm. I had a very good time.

I know several guys on here hate the ROMAN HOLIDAY clubs - some clod always posts on why I even recommend the Venice Blvd location, though he has NEVER once said WHAT ELSE there is available on the westside of Los Angeles - like DUH! sometime you got to "make-do" on what is only available. On Tuesdays & Wednesdays they do offer a $10 locker special. I have had a decent time on either one of those days.
12814 Venive Blvd at Beethoven (between 405 Freeway and Lincoln Blvd)
14435 Victory Blvd at Van Nuys Blvd., Van Nuys
Quote |