Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy... again
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2006, 03:12 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
In complete agreement

Dear Biggles,
I agree with you. Nowadays, I wouldn't pick a boi who doesn't approach me, either. Experience has taught me that if a boy avoids looking back at me even when I smile and make goo-goo eyes at him, then he isn't likely to be an enthusiastic performer if I offed him. Whereas, a boi who smiles back and comes to let me cuddle him and fondle his best bits, is more than likely to actually like the way I look enough, to enjoy doing all kinds of naughty things with me.

Dear Ninja,
I also agree about your take on the a la carte/buffet analogy. Luckily I'm so slutty by nature, it's almost impossible for me not to find something edible anywhere...and thank God, I have never failed to have been found equally delectable by someone in a sauna, yet.

I really can't wait to come to Bangkok again. It's been almost three years since I had the time and the money for a proper sex holiday!

Tao