Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do you do what you do?
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2006, 10:06 PM
traveller
Cruiser

A bit each way

I have to say that I'm not drawn to guys the way I am to attractive women and gurls, but I can't hide from my sexual feelings either.

Sure it's mainly about quick, exciting, not allowed type sex, but there's more to it than that.

I have come to the belief that being straight or gay are not the only two states of sexual identity, and they are acertainly not mutually exclusive. Sexuality is more of a continuum and some of us are closer to one end than the other.

it's not like some sort of binary state like a computer, off or on. People are all sorts of shades of gray. Sometimes I like anonymous sex and I suely do not want to think about the person providing the pleasure. I have also enjoyed great times with a gay lower, being close, sharing a shower and hot times in bed, but I still maintain that I'm more straight than gay - most of the time.

I'm probably more wary of gay sex now with HIV/AIDS and all the STD's running around so I always play safe. That said, what difference does it make what our primary orientation is. I don't like labels and don't plan on wearing one anytime soon.
Quote |