Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy... again
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2006, 08:14 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

options

The nice thing about Thailand, especially being in Bangkok, is that you have options. As some have said: to each his own. Exactly. We have the saunas, massage places, go-go & host bars, freelancers on the street, cinemas, Big C restrooms...so many choices.
Personally, I also prefer going to bars and picking out what I want. I like to SEE who I'm going to have sex with. I certainly prefer some degree of communication, interaction, or compatibility before I off a guy. I don't dare presume they are all going to be attracted to me, but if we get along and the boy acts like he is interested in leaving with me (more smiles than frowns), then I feel like I have a potential winner! I certainly get more out of offing boys from a bar, than doing a quickie in a dark sauna or cinema - both of which I also enjoy, but not nearly as much as taking the guy back to my place where we can take our time. And yes, sometimes we can have a conversation. Maybe it's only about football, or food, or music, but to me that's certainly more personal than grunting and sweating at a sauna.
Quote |