Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Isaan
Thread: Isaan
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2006, 09:51 PM
Geezer
Cruiser

I visited Nong Khai eight or nine months ago. A farang friend and I went to what was supposed to be the only bar. Only the manager and two boys were there, neither of whom I would notice in Pattaya.

Being desperate, I was going to off one of the boys until the manager informed me I must pay 2,000 bt. Five hundred was for the off fee; the other 1,500 bt was to be given to the boy when he returned to the bar.

Figuring it would be a cold day in Nong Khai when I paid 2,000 bt for a boy I didn’t want, I left the bar, returned to the hotel, called a boy in Bangkok and had him fly to Udon Thani, then taxi to Nong Khai.

Meanwhile my farang friend paid the 2,000 bt., offed the other boy and went to a night club. The boy then refused to accompany him to the hotel -- good bye 2,000 bt.

The second night my friend enjoyed less success than the first, but I had better not get into that. At least I had my BEAUTIFUL boy from BKK.
Quote |