Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Boards slowly withering away here?
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2006, 08:47 AM
D85

Unhappy NYC / LI - Disenchanted cruisers

After reading this post on this forum, I realized that it is not me that is attributing to the lack of postings or enthusiasm in the NYC/ LI Forums, and that this appears to be the situation all over.
Many of the cruisers of the NYC/LI Forums have accused me for “butting in” on their postings when I have tried to contribute where it appears to be needed, after all if a cruiser has a question or concern and nobody else is answering, I do. If that is “butting in”, then call it “butting in” and that should NOT turn others off. As a fellow cruiser, I have seen that the market has become saturated with many other sites and therefore that has likely resulted in the lack of posts from many that did post when I first visited the CFS site in the late 1990’s.
As a Moderator, I do try to keep the Forums operating in a certain way without allowing others to take control and turn others off, but I am hopeful that those that have recently voiced their concern toward the lack of activity towards CFS will realize that it is NOT a perfect world and life often does not go how you would like it to go. Also you get out of something what you contribute.