Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Spank & fuck this cute Asian boy
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2006, 09:45 AM
NWMan
Cruiser

I have a playroom 4 U

Once you walk through these doors you will become the sissy boy you trully are and learn to embrace your womanhood. Do you have the fantasy of being caught and made to dress up in frilly, girly clothes and then shamefully want to find a daddy to make you? Do wear panties and a bra everyday. No matter where U go. Thinking about yourself in them gets u so hard. You will wear an assortment of pretty clothes including panties that my married sissyboy left. You need to have a 30'' waist or have your own outfits. You will sit, walk, look, act and smell like the pansy you are. Like a good girlie man you will stand correctly at attention, bosom thrust out, belly in. You will curtsey with grace and humility, and my precious little whore, you will Be My Little girl! Daddy will teach you things on how to please men.
Quote |