Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Traveling Northern/Eastern KY to Morehead 11-21-06 Late
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2006, 10:27 PM
CincyTop
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to CincyTop
Lightbulb Traveling Northern/Eastern KY to Morehead 11-21-06 Late

Hey studs, leather bb rough top here would love to meet a guy on my route to visit family near Morehead KY.

Will leave sometime after 10pm Tuesday night, or could be a little later. Trip would be from NKY/Cincinnati via AA highway to Maysville, Southeast to Flemingsburg, and ESE to Morehead.

Will probably go back same route back to Cincinnati on the 28th, but earlier so I am home by midnight or sooner.

Email me and I can send a website with more detailed stats and what I am into. If you wear leather/boots when we fuck its a huge plus.

I will have access to e-mail while in EKY but not during the travel as there is no signal down there. So we need to set something up ahead of time.

Lets fuck guys!
Joey