Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Boy from Shan
Thread: Boy from Shan
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2006, 01:10 PM
njdaddybear
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to njdaddybear Send a message via Yahoo to njdaddybear

I went with a boy from the shan state of Burma, he was from Keng Tung, but stayed in Tachilek which is right over the border from Mae Sai, thailand. We were together for 3 yrs and 8 months, until his death from a motorcycle accident in Tachilek on the kings birthday dec 5th 1997.
He stated that he is NOT burmese, he is Shan and they speak Shan, although they speak burmese also. More than likely, your boy is in thailand illegally, they r only allow to cross the border into thailand up to 30 kilometers, after that, they try to sneak pass the border police post, late at night. I have done many travels on that road and its pretty easy to sneak by them. I remember him telling me it costs a lot for them to get a passport and he told me not to spend that kind of money, that it was too much of a hassle and red tape to go through. But the price that was mentioned on this thread sounds about right, around 30,000 baht close to 1,000 US dollars. Mae Sai is about a 3 and a half hr drive, north of Chiang Mai. Good Luck to u