Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How do I make the leap
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2006, 07:28 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Want my honest opinion?

Just do it if you really want it.

No matter where you live, there are places to go, and as mentioned, the internet is a great point of reference, making it easier to meet guys in your area. You may have to drive a little to meet someone, but this is ultimately a lot safer than cruising a park for your first time out.

In fact, if you don't have a bookstore available, I'd recommend the net over all other possibilities. It would sure put a damper on things if you got busted in a strange place, not knowing the particular "rules" of the area.

Exception if you can just MEET someone there and do not engage in public sex. Still, you can be busted for SOLICITING sex -- so you must know how to enter into that conversation appropriately.

Find a guy online who is also a bit new to this -- it will ease tensions on both sides. Or look for a guy who wants to TEACH -- there's plenty of us out there. If you inadvertently hooked up with a "pushy" type of guy who gets you alone and then tries to make you do more than you want to do... this can be a big downer and ruin the experience.

My personal experience, unfortunately, is that at least 95% of the guys who say they are "new" and "want to try it" never follow through. They exchange emails and photos, collect pictures, jerk off and fantasize and ultimately stop responding to emails.

If you are NOT one of those guys -- terrific. Post an ad and see what comes up.

Above all, I'd recommend HONESTY with the guy to whom you are communicating. If you are nervous, tell him so. Ask if he's willing to take it slowly, should you need that. If you want to engage in conversation for a while online, be upfront: tell him that you need to exchange a few emails first before making up your mind. Some dudes hook up with very little information swapped between them; others do not. If you aren't ready for the fast-track, that's OK, as long as you say that from the start. You may find it EASIER to just jump right in. If that's the case, great. You'll probably get more takers.

You'll have much better luck if you are willing to supply a photo. Most dudes will ignore you instantly once you say you won't share an image. However, since you only want to service another man, you DO stand a better chance of finding a guy who is willing to let you suck his dick sight unseen, but probably he won't do more than that.

Added benefit of being somewhere private, safe and secure -- public places are really for "advanced" cruisers, to be honest. You have to take your time and know the scene and the routine of each location. Many similarities to cruising worldwide, sure... but subtle variations in etiquette can be tricky to learn -- each location varies.

IF I were to consider a newbie, he'd need to share a photo and be eager to LEARN. I'd want him submissive and INTO what he's doing. I'd expect him to play by my rules, but at the same time, I'd be willing to make concessions to increase his comfort level.

Good luck, and do remember: OPEN WIDE.
Quote |