Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot encounters
Thread: Hot encounters
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2006, 08:00 PM
1dick1
Cruiser

This was in Atlanta suburbs, around 2003. Saw an ad online with a guy who was a psychologist, doing survey research where he had rented an office for a month and his survey subjects would come in to be interviewed by him. Totally anonymous office building without a lot of traffic in it. Well, he decided he wanted a little fun one weekday morning so he put an ad out saying he was going to "interview" for a position. It was supposed to be a situation where the "interviewee" was to come in dressed for this nebulous "position" and the psych and I were going to "interview" him but at some point we were going to get sexual with him. The "interviewee" knew the roleplay.

Well, so I go a few minutes early and get the scenario down and then the front door opens and in walks this knockout guy... muscles, 30 or so, wedding ring. We sit down and start the "interview" asking general questions. This guy is hard the whole time while he answers these "questions". Then, the psych comes from behind the desk and tells the guy that if he wants the job, he's gonna have to "put out" and orders him to stand up. Psych loosens the guy's belt, drops his trousers and BVD's onto the floor, strips off his suit coat and shirt and says "follow me, boy". Off we go around the corner to the conference room which is on the first floor of the building, with big floor-to-ceiling windows and the parking lot right on the other side. The windows were reflectorized on the outside so here we were fucking that guy on the conference room table while people came and went in the parking lot outside (they couldn't see in and the fact that the guy knew that this traffic was just a few feet away just made him all the sluttier). So, psych guy was standing and fucking the guy's hole while he was on his back on the conference table, and then I was squatting over him feeding him my hole and balls and cock. It was like this guy's fantasy was coming true. Psych and I changed places a few times... we must have been in his hole for about 45 minutes, building up a good head of steam until I jacked my load on his good-looking cleancut face and the psych jizzed his hole.... then the guy shot a load which catapulted across the conference table and into the seat of one of the chairs at his head, landing with a pretty obscene "plop". Lord that was hot.

I pass the office building every now and then (it's in Norcross for you Atlantans who are reading this) and every time I think warm/hot thoughts of my "office interview 3-way fuck". A sexual high point for me!
Quote |