Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oregon vs Jefferson Theater
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2006, 08:13 PM
BiBoyToy
Cruiser

Great thread. I went to the Oregon once but did not see any fucking or group action. Maybe I will stop in there tonight. I hear there are a lot of couples at the Jefferson but apparently not on the night that I was there. I have never been to Club Portland. I went to Steam once but there wasn't much sex in the group area, although I did get fucked by one guy over the course of 3 hours or so. I have gotten fucked in the ass and sucked cock everytime that I went to Paradise Video on the eastside. Once, a guy with a 9 or 10 inch cock (I think it was the guy who works behind the counter) nearly split me apart. It was painful but oh so good. Whenever I could not take anymore in my ass, I would suck him to keep him going. He finally came in my ass in a condom with a huge groan. Another guy was so horny from having his cock in my ass that he shot as I was taking a break from fucking him, while I was stroking his cock. Another time, I took a guy into the large video room, and he bent me over and fucked me. The last time, I got so horny that I let the guy fuck me bareback.
Quote |