Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot encounters
Thread: Hot encounters
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2006, 09:01 AM
weiner_suckr
Cruiser

I had an encounter about a year ago with this guy I met online in my area. We agreed to meet at my storage shed unit where it was gated and nobody ever comes around. We met and I guided him to my storage shed. We quickly got inside and I halfway pulled the door shut to give us light. We immediately unzipped and reached in each other's pants to feel our new found cocks. His was considerably larger and felt so warm in my hand. Before I knew it, he dropped to his knees with a moan and started sucking hard on my stiffening prick. I gasped in ecstacy as he pumped his mouth up and down on my cock, sucking hard and fondling my balls. I didn't take more than 3 minutes until I came into his hot mouth as he gulped every last drop.

My turn. I dropped to my knees and attempted to suck his monster prick. It filled my mouth as I bobbed my head back and forth. He started to get kinky with his talk. "Gooood bitch...awww...suck it all, you cunt.", he said as I started stroking him him. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and began to slap and rub it all over my face, which drove me wild! His cock pressed up against my nose and cheek as he moaned to me, "You love that cock, don't you? You want some more? Huh?", continually rubbing it all over my face. My tongue hanging out as I panted "Oh god, give me cock! Give me cock!". He let me suck it for a little bit more until he moaned loud and started jerking off at which I opened my mouth for his money shot. Sure enough, big pumping ropes of cum spurted out from the tip and covered my mouth and face. "Ooooooh, fuck" he moaned. My tongue was lapping it up as he stroked and pumped his hot cum on me. It was the messiest blowjob I had given, and he sure liked it. He let his cock spasm and then rubbed it on my face some more as I licked it off my mouth. Cum dripped from my chin and face as I smacked my lips.

We cleaned up, said our goodbyes and unfortunately never got to hook up again. A shame since I jerk off to this so much.