Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2006, 02:27 AM
JiminyGleck

TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club

One of the day clerks told me that the club is renting from the previous occupants which operated a regular day spa on the premises. I am guess this place may be short lived if the local heath department for San Bernardino county decides to inspect the premises. I feel sorry for those that might be there when the place is "raided". It seems as was also explained to me that there is a regular drug crowd which is there most every hour of the day or night. When their shift is up they leave to have dinner or whatever and then come back for another 12 hours. This place isn't quite as fun as I had hoped... An added note, don't use the jacuzzi, they never put clorine in it!
Quote |