Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2006, 09:38 PM
rf90254
Cruiser

Sounds more like a licensing issue with either the city or county.

If it has to do with the licensing, know that in my city that the business lisence department (or the county health department) do not have police officers on their staffs to "raid" the place. After all, the club collects memberships for a "private club" and we are protected under California law on what we do sexually in private ...so doubt there would be any "raids" due to their licensing. One inspector would come during regular city business hours for an inspection. Without doing a city hall search for San Bernardino, I am guessing that would be Monday through Friday like 8am to 5pm. A warning would be issued to the owner or operator due to licensing violations.

Since a new bathouse hasn't opened up in California in decades ... I was hoping this place would make it. But from their web site:
http://www.totalbodytherapyspa.com/facility.htm
the facility looked a little "below standards" to any baths that I have been to - I know of no other club that has a portable whirlpool tub setting in a room or one of those home version of a 2-man sauna that plugs into the wall. The "gym" with home equipment gotten from the Goodwin Store. The next page has more features with the place looking like someone's auntie had decorated it - the pool table room and snack bar.

I opted not to check out the club as it appears to be a place that I wouldn't want to be hanging.
Quote |