Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2006, 12:44 AM
kwps
Cruiser

I don't know what clubs you have been to in the L.A. area that have much higher standards but I think you would have a better impression of the place if you were to actually go there and see it. It's like reviewing a movie you haven't seen. A snapshot of a couple of corners of the interior does not do it justice. True, their gym equipment is not top-notch but they don't even have to provide it. It's there if you want to use it. If not, then ignore it. Please visit them and then let us know what you think of it.

I was told the previous business at their location was a medical practice, not a day spa. That is why some of the rooms are still labeled "Exam Room 1, etc". I don't believe day spas would have exam rooms. Also, the clerk may not accurately understand the details of their business license. It's hard enough just communicating with some of them in English.
Quote |