Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2006, 12:54 AM
JiminyGleck

The clerk I spoke with worked the grave yard hours during the week. He told me that he was looking for work elsewhere. He is degreed and speaks excellent english since he is from the U.S. and was the cutest guy that I have ever seen working there as well as probably the youngest. What I do not understand is why a medical office would have a jacuzzi, steam room and dry sauna. I have only seen those in day spas. The lobby area however does remind me of a Maxicare office. He told me that they were renting from the previous occupants of the building. I do not remember now if "day spa" was the exact words he used, but it certainly would fit the premises. It might have also been a physical therapy practice also. I guess we will never know...
Quote |