Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2006, 11:34 AM
rf90254
Cruiser

Meant to say "CLUB 2200" instead of "THE MUSTANG SPA" for San Diego ... name had slipped me when typing the reply.

For the fun of it, I also ran names of companies that friends' own on MANTA... successful on pulling those up. Then ran names of businesses here in town ... pulled up every single one I had entered. No clue where MANTA gets their information. TBT has been around the awhile to have some public information on them. I wouldn't think of contacting the city of San Bernardino nor the county health department to be getting them in trouble.

Personally, I find knick-knacks as decorations all over the place to be tacky .... who was the artist that said, "Less is more"? My Aunt Dixie had knick-knacks all over the place ....maybe it is something I relate to older people's decorating. One nice art piece will attract my eye ... as opposed to multiple of junk all over the place. If I am going to hang in a place for several hours ... I want to feel comfortable there.
Quote |