Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2006, 11:49 AM
rf90254
Cruiser

I didn't start the post ...I assumed that San Bernardino didn't have a "bathhhouse classification" nor "sex club" as they never had such a business there before. What was just odd to me that I couldn't pull TBT up on the business listings (MANTA) with 45 million USA companies - that pulled up other bathouses such as FLEX, HOLLYWOOD SPA, and ROMAN HOLIDAY.

The original poster was hysterical that the club was going to be raided by police with customers there, while it would have just been a licensing violation (that is, if there WAS a violation).

With more bathhouses disappearing in California (CLUB PALM SPRINGS in recent years ....SERPENT 8 BATHS in Burbank, CORAL CLUB BATHS In North Hollywood, GLEN'S TURKISH BATHS in North Hollywood, East LA, Wilmington, and Fresno, SILVER SADDLE SPA in Silverlake, the original 1350 CLUB in Long Beach (was moved to Wilmington in one of GLEN'S TURKISH BATH closed locations), THE WELLINGTON CLUB in Wilmington, CYPRESS BATHS in Silverlake, 8709 BATHS in West Hollywood, "Y" BATHS in Hollywood, ROUGES in West Hollywood, SPARTAN SPA STEAM BATHS in Hollywood, then in San Diego both GEMINI BATHS and DAVE'S BATHS disappeared. Then ALL the bathhouses were closed in San Francisco in the early 1980s) - TBT is the first new one to open up in recent years (another club also opened in Portland OR).
Quote |