Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2006, 09:15 PM
kwps
Cruiser

My last comment was directed more towards the original poster. I agree that talking about a "raid" because of licensing is quite an extreme reaction when in reality there is unlikely to be anything wrong. The claim about a regular drug "crowd" at every hour was also very unfair to make. (If the place is often as empty as so many claim, how could there be so many drug users there anyway?). I am a regular visitor, I know almost all of the other regulars, and I know there is not a drug "problem" there. Of course there are drug users in every club but the situation at TBT is nothing close to the situation descibed in the first post. At other clubs I'm often asked "do you party?". That doesn't happen to me at TBT. I'd prefer all the drug users stay the hell out of TBT. Also, if I were to stay 12 hours, leave, then come back later, I would hope that is not a sign of drug use as the original post implies. I might as well address the jacuzzi comment, too. I'm glad they don't put chlorine in it, it's an irritant to many people. To compensate, they completely drain and scrub the jacuzzi every morning.

I didn't realize that S. Calif. had such an extensive bath history. I wish more of them were still around. More to choose from would be nice.
Quote |