Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - TBTS (Total Body Therapy Spa) San Bernardino not licensed as a bathouse or sex club
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2006, 02:13 PM
SanBerdoo
Cruiser

The Place Is Licensed!!!

The business is indeed licensed. It does not matter if the owner of the business is leasing or for that matter, sub-leasing the property from another person or company. TBT in no way can lease or sub-lease a business license.

TBT is registered to xxxxx who also operates a dog grooming salon on North Sierra at 42nd Street, also in San Bernardino.

As far as patrons not liking the place, or the hired help offering their opinions about the business, they are just that...opinions.

If you file a Freedom of Information request with the City of San Bernardino Clerk's office, all of the information as it pertains to the buisness license is available for a nominal fee.

Unless the city changes section B197 of the Business Code Classification, TBT remains as Physical Culture, similar to a health club such as 24hr Fitness.

If you don't like the place, that's ok, but I assure you the business is indeed licensed as required by the City of San Bernardino. Check it out for yourself.

I'm not connected in ayway with the owner of the business or property, but am aware of TBT and the license it holds.

I was inside once for a viewing, and to me, TBT does not appear to be anything wrong with it. Granted, my visit was during the day and I did not see other patrons present.

As long as the holder of the business license stays within the parameters of the classification, Physical Culture, the business is complying with the business code.

Quote |