Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - married x-milit... virgin cumslut
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2006, 01:35 PM
mwmxmil
Cruiser

married x-milit... virgin cumslut

want to slide up inside a married (6 years 2nd marriage, 9 years 1st. ) guys ass? Want to do it without a rubber? Want to let your hot sperm shoot mid-fuck. I'm ready for it. Been thinking about it for too many years. Done the sucking/getting sucked thing so if all you want it to suck my dick don't reply. If you like to fuck a dude's ass without a condom and leave your cum deep inside then let me know. I have to come to you, my place is not available. 35 y.o., ex military, 5'10" 160 lbs, in shape, big dick (8 real inches, 6 around). If you want to trade jizz (you fuck me, I fuck you) that's cool too. Will also shoot in your mouth if you leave one in my ass. my pics are in the cruiser gallery photos if you need a look