Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oregon vs Jefferson Theater
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2006, 10:38 PM
commie spy
Cruiser

Jefferson vs. Oregon Theater

Gosh, it's been ages since I've been to either one, but I've had very hot encounters at both.

The Jefferson is nice because it has a division between gay and straight/bi movies, whereas the Oregon Theater seems to only show straight films (at least when I've been there).

I like older, hairy guys with beer bellies or just the regular "dad" types, and there seems to be an abudance at the Oregon Theater. As for the Jefferson, there's usually more of a mixed crowd.

I remember a fun blowjob I gave to a married daddy-type - clean shaven, hairy chest and a nice, thick cock. Drank his load, then he jacked me off (licking his fingers afterward, if I remember correctly).

The last time I was at the Oregon theater, I made out with a hot bearded guy while another daddy-type stroked me and himself. The bearded guy ended up getting on his knees and drinking my load.

Fun times all around!