Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How do I make the leap
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2006, 06:35 AM
Balto TG Gal
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Balto TG Gal Send a message via Yahoo to Balto TG Gal

Aloha....Let me throw my two cents in here.....I agree that gloryholes are the best place for a new guy to go and are worth it even if you have to drive a long ways and I will tell you why....Lots of men have fantasies of being with another man or to be specific sucking another mans cock.....BUT lots of times the reality of the act doesn`t match the fantasy because the other guy doesn`t have a cock that appeals to the fantasy you built up or it is unappealing for some other reason....The best thing about gloryholes is that it allows you the chance to check out the other guys equipment anonymously and if you don`t like what you see for any reason you can just pass on it or leave with no hurt feelings...If you are face to face it is a lot more awkward and embarrassing to back out........That being said....A lot of first timers or "straight" guys feel a lot more comfortable having their first male/male oral encounter with a T-Girl....This allows them the chance to have male/male sex but still feel they are straight since she looks like a woman.