Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adult bookstore/gloryholes report
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2006, 07:35 PM
Discreet Louisville Guy
Cruiser

Reply about Theatre X bookstore in IND

Well, it sounds as if the ABS in Louisville are as bad as Theatre X. I remember just as short as a couple of years ago Theatre X used to be the place to go. Not anymore. I haven't been in a few months no really reason to go back. The times I have been there you see the same old crowd from sun up to sun down. Alot of guys are there but nothing really happens anymore. If you are lucky enough to be there when a nice looking guy comes in 99% of the people in the back attack him that they usually just leave.

This place used to be really HOT. I have seen alot of UofL guys come across the river for a little fun. But, not anymore. I have often wondered where those types of guys are going now for fun? I don't think they are hitting the ABS anymore.

If you like old dirty truckers, guys that are more girly than my sisters, or someone that has been there for 24 hours sucking every cock in sight then this might be a good trip for you.

$5 is not bad I guess to just throw away. I cannot honestly tell you the last time I had some fun over there. Most of the time I just leave without even going in the booth and taking the same load home that I took over there. I just throw those tokens in the parking lot when I leave so I can give those two old greasy guys that work that counters something to do.

Hopefully, Theatre X will be back to its glory days. I doubt it though.
Quote |