Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - a long time between hookups
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2006, 05:29 PM
eddie s
Cruiser

part 2

Okay it's now 21 years later. I had my fun way back when and now I'm a regular Al Bundy....maybe not Al but Married with Children anyway. I was cleaning out my old car to finally sell the thing and I found the old card with Carls name on it. Man that conjured up all the memories I just wrote down on the first part of the story. I decided to call it just to see if it was him on the other end. I figured I'd hang up before too long. SO I dialed the number and a man answered it and I hesitated.....Carl? I said, and he said yes and I told him "I think you gave me a ride in an RV a long time ago", he said "that's possible, would I like another one?" I told him it was over 20 years ago and we chatted a bit but he didn't remember me but I described him to a tee. He lived alone in Woodside and he said I should stop by to see if he could remember me. I finally agreed and we decided to meet the next day. I arrived at his very nice house around 12 and we shook each others hands like old friends. He was sizing me up trying to remember me and then all of the sudden he said "when we met was a friend of mine with us?" I told him indeed he was. A stocky guy and that he (carl) Directed me to fuck him. Carl said he remembered that happening and that I was very young. He also asked if he had fucked me that night and I told him he did and it was the one and only time that any man did.

I told him that I had found the card he gave me in my pld hunkajunk Toyota and it tempted me to call. Carl was about 60ish now but he kept himself in good shape. We had a few cocktails and we chatted pretty explicitly about that night. I was hard and I knew he was too. He asked if the reason I came over was to have sex again and I got a little shy but said yes.

We exploded into each other and worked our clothes off in the lving room and there we were naked again. I went straight for his cock and instantly went down on him where I took my time and tried to make it last for the both of us. He got up and we walked to his bed and there we really got into it. I entered him and he entered me and we both really enjoyed each other. We still do for the last 4 years.
Quote |