Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sharing Rooms while on a trip
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2006, 11:45 AM
CozyGuy
Cruiser

After many months, heck almost a year, we are going to meet again later this month when we both have trips for our companies scheduled through Indiana.

During the previous year we have talked a lot on our cell phones but never referred to our hot night together at that Petro when I was stranced in the snow storm and he offered to share his room since none were available for me. We simply have chatted about sports, mainly football and our jobs. Guess we both are too shy to mention what happened that night. Who knows?

Somehow our trips never came close since he always seemed to be out west and I was more in the midwest on runs. Finally it looks like we are going to meet again. We are trying to find a decent and clean truck stop where we can take a break. Sure hope this works out for us.