Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tired of losing parts of my body to fellatio
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2006, 05:06 PM
hornyt
Cruiser

Thumbs up THANKS! I

Thank you guys, I appreciate the time you took to give such helpful advice. Besides, it was hot as hell to read it, and I'm looking forward to putting all into practice, as soon as possible.

We do the face fucking thing pretty often, and that is best for me -- I sit on a cushion, leaning against the wall, he grabs my head and starts fucking my throat deep, hard and (as my throat relaxes) really starts pounding. It's actually how I learned to deepthroat -- it was either swallow the cock or choke, and it's impressive what the body can do when it doesn't really have a choice.

The kneeling position is pretty fucking hot to look at, it's great for me to have his cock at mouth level, and I know he likes it best when I'm down with my head between his legs, working his cock. It also gives me a chance to swallow the whole cock, hold it in my throat, and let him thrust more deeply. Knowing that I can pull back when I need to breathe makes it easier to do that for him.

So, I've talked with him about breaks -- we're going to set an alarm of some kind that will force us to get up and turn it off. Both of us get so into it that it's easy to forget that moving, stretching and changing position is important.

I've printed out ScruffyCub's advice, and have started working my way through it -- although it's not exactly "work."

Scruffy, I think my guy could take some tips from you. Damn, you sound hot AND considerate. What a concept. If you're ever in Denver, I owe you at least one.
Quote |