Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forum menopoly
Thread: Forum menopoly
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2006, 02:53 AM
COCKSUCKERSLUT
Cruiser

Red face BOYS BOYS BOYS

Scruff, I agree with you. You ARE valuable here. You DO go on though. If I am shorta time I will skim you and pick it up later cause what you say has value. I DO disagree with your crack about reading helping spelling. I am the most well read man I know and can't spell for shit. I DO like Lens stuff too BTW his objections to your verbosity are very well written. SO POST ON BOTH OF YOU.

Quote:
Originally posted by ScruffyCub
Give me a break, for crying out loud.

I've been here for years and years and have been a valuable contributor to the site.

My advice to those who don't care to read my posts is the same that was given above: ignore me.

I break no site rules and I've been helpful to hundreds, if not thousands of dudes.

I've never understood "length complaints" about posts. Message boards are to be READ -- there's no mandate on brevity. It actually saddens me when guys complain about reading -- has no one ever read an entire book, for heaven's sake?

Stories can be written any length the writer so chooses. And at least a thousand guys have read my stuff and seemingly enjoyed it. Stories are not the same as opinion or advice posts.

I'm not interested in more than half of the forums in "Special Interests" and do not read or respond to those posts.

This childish whining is inconsiderate of others and rude to boot.

Whenever someone takes any initiative on a message board, there is always someone else who complains and/or is jealous of that.

I enjoy CFS, have been a staunch supporter and advocate of the site philosophy, and have prided myself on helping the gay and bi communities for years. Passing along information that I've learned is no crime, nor is sharing my opinions and telling stories.

Nothing is more annoying than a whining crybaby.

If you want to share the spotlight, start posting some helpful info to the men who need it and contribute to the site.

I've devoted tons of time and effort to CFS and my contributions are generally very well appreciated by the men who read the boards. I will continue to spread the messages of sexual freedom and safer sex for all.

Deal with it -- or leave on your own accord if you can't manage to put me on IGNORE and shut yer mouth.

Thanks.

PS -- it's spelled M O N O P O L Y. READING things can help with spelling problems.
Quote |